Setting up these modpacks can be difficult. Especially if you've never owned a server before. This is a short guide on how to set up your own modpack.
To start, we offer a wide range of the main platofrms for different modpacks. These can be selected from the jar drop down list on your multicraft panel.
How to install a PandaServ supported modpack:
- Select the chosen jar from the drop down menu
- Click OK on the popup window.
- Choose the modpack you wanted from the list, tick of the delete server directory and click save.
- Start your server.
The system will now download the basic files you need to run this modpack "out of the box".
How to install a custom modpack from an external source:
- Download the server folder
- Upload all files in the server folder into the root directory of your server.
- Pick Custom Server Jar from the drop down menu in the panel
- Rename the jar file on the server to custom.jar (it is case sensitive).
- Start the server.
If anyone of this does NOT work, please contact our support team for assistance. Purchasing our modpack support package offers support on all supported jar files listed on the drop down menu.